Monday, September 27, 2010

Knitting Progress


Look what came in the mail today, six cones of Colourmart yarn! This is the same yarn i used for my Audrey in Unst sweater. I bought this on Ebay, each color comes with 3 balls, which is plenty for a sweater and its super soft merino dk weight. A sweater for $20, yes please. I think i will make this Tailored Retro Cardigan sweater from shibuiknits out of the peppermint color. It can be worn 2 ways, with buttons in the front or the back.

I have 2 sweaters in the works right now. One is freshly off the needles, I have some finishing to do and hopefully will show later this week. I am also working on a mohair cardigan, which i'm very excited about. It's from Rowan Studio 12, and made from Rowan Kidsilk Haze, a mohair. I love mohair, what I don't love is the tiny needles  I have to use (size 2).  It also happens to be the same color as my Lady Grey coat, which starts this week.

And btw if you are on Raverly make sure to friend me, my username is ErikaJ
Pin It Now!

1 comment: