Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lady Grey Progress

Here is the progress on the Lady Grey Coat. I found a lining, finally. Its a rayon, I wanted a silk but I had a hard time finding a lining that wouldn't break the bank. I mean is it worth $70 for the lining? Maybe not. I like the one I got and it was $3 a yard, I hope it works. Rayon is a natural fiber, but not as fabulous as silk. Oh well

I also made my muslin. The fit turned out nicely, I'm just having armpit issues at the moment. I need to go back and try again. I also have to try it with shoulder pads. I also bought the interlining fabric, a cotton flannel. I'm getting excited, I think its going to be really cute.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing you blog and am very impressed with all you sewing project, and how great you look in them. I have often sewn things and never worn them. Your stuff is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete