Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm a Winner!

My Halloween costume was voted most creative costume in the 2013 Threads Magazine Halloween Costume Contest! Thanks to anyone that voted, and congrats to everyone that entered!


Here's what I won: a Threads prize package including Threads Fitting DVD SeriesSewing Made SimpleThreads Fitting for Every Figure, and Couture Sewing Techniques DVD. I luckily don't have any of these Threads items, and am very excited to learn some new techniques. 

Thanks Threads! 
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Of course you won! You had the best Halloween costume ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I loved costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fab and looks fantastic! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! well deserved, such a brilliant idea & so well executed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Erika! Your costume was so creative!

    ReplyDelete