Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Latest Obsession

Well for one, fabric. but now I can get CASH BACK on fabric. That's what I'm obsessed with. Ebates. I may be totally late to the game, but I signed up before Christmas and I already have $54.82 cash back. They put it right in your paypal account!

This is how it works, you shop online at stores that have an agreement with Ebates. Each store has a certain percentage that you get back after you buy something. You just have to go to Ebates first, and click the link to whatever  store you are going to.

Here are some stores that I love and have cash back...

Fabric.com- 3% back

Modcloth- 4% back

Boden- 2.5%

Herroom- 4%

and so many more. So here is the deal, you should sign up, because free money, duh. If you use my code, you get $5 to start and I get $5 dollars too! Currently in my fabric.com cart I have some black gingham, and some Cotton and Steel Lawn. I would get $2.13 back. Plus they have Liberty fabric, I mean you can think of it like 3% off Liberty.  All these little amounts really add up, I have the app too, and I obsessively check how much is in there.





PS. These are all my own opinions and I really am obsessed. I just wanted to share this little tidbit with you guys as friends. I think everyone wants to save money to buy more fabric.


If you are interested here is my link.
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=c8zLphJ7FdTbht970k%2FefQ%3D%3D&eeid=26471
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. oh.my.gosh.

    I just pledged a fabric fast...and I don't normally "do" fabric.com. But 3% back!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use ebates all the time. I didn't even think about using it for fabric purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't found any other crafty stores I shop at but I'll keep looking

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is BRILLIANT. I never even heard of this site—it even works for eBay and other sites. NICE. I used your referral link to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's so awesome, I've made 71 bucks since Christmas!

      Delete
  4. So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete