Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merry Kitschmas at the Fabricland Craft Fair


Hey there! Not too much going on sewing-wise here. I've been prepping like mad for the Fabricland Craft Fair this Saturday. My mother-in-law, Jackie and I are obsessed with ornament wreaths and all things kitch, and love to craft. We have gotten together the past few Saturdays and are selling or crafts this Saturday, 11/15. Our booth name is Merry Kitschmas, and we are pumping out the Christmas goodies. 

I have been obsessed with making wreaths, and if you follow me on Instagram you can see my Halloween and Thanksgiving wreaths. I have been running around NJ collecting vintage ornaments, hitting up every rummage sale and cleaning them out. We have 9 vintage ornament wreaths, and 3 frozen/ elsa ornament wreaths. The elsa wreaths are actually really pretty, I'm sure they will be the first to sell!

My MIL is also a super talented artist, she has been recreating all of those vintage Christmas images that float around pinterest. She is making the cutest paintings and watercolors. It's gonna be hard to let some of this stuff go!

Today is my day off and I'm going to get some Christmas sewing done. Pillows and making a panel. The craft fair is this Saturday, (see below for details), please check it out if you are in the area.

Anything that doesn't sell will soon be put up on Etsy, under the shop Merrykitchmas.






                     

                    

                 




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment