Saturday, April 27, 2013

Me-Made-May 2013!


I'm in!



"I, Erika, of ErikaMadeIt, sign up as a participant in Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear at least handmade garment each day for the duration of May 2013. Also I pledge to finish and wear two new items, with the fabric from my stash."


I can't even remember how many of these I have participated in but I'm in again. It's always a good challenge and it's great to wear some of the things I've forgotten about. I always come out of the month realizing how far I've come with garment making and how much I've really done. I have plenty of outfits already lined up, and can't wait for Wednesday!

Who else has signed up? Any reservations?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to join, but I do have a problem with bloggy commitments, plus I HATE to be photographed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just joined as well! Some reservations, but I'm pushing through and hopefully I can complete it. I set the bar pretty low, but somehow I have a feeling I'm going to attempt to get around it.

    ReplyDelete