Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mohair Bow Cardigan Finished


After carrying around this project for more than a year, I finally finished it! The mohair bow cardigan from rowan studio 12. Six skeins of rowan kidsilk haze in the color candy girl. I made a few minor adjustments to the pattern. I made the button band a bit longer, it now gathers just below the bust. I followed the directions for the ties but then I decreased and made a smaller edging around the neckline, which made knitting it a lot faster and It looks more like the picture.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I love that color and it looks fantastic on you! I wish I had the patience to knit a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela
    thanks Angela! I am a very impatient person, so I'm sure you can knit too

    ReplyDelete