Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Me-Made-May Week 4


Here it is week four! I missed one day this week Monday, My hubby and I were sick. I did have a me-made sweater on that day, but a photo would have been unpleasant. This was a busy week, it was my husband's birthday and memorial day. His birthday was Saturday, and we had a party Sunday! We also furnished and decorated our enclosed porch/ florida room, take a peek at it on Tuesday's picture. 
ONLY 3 DAYS TILL JUNE!
Day 22 - Wednesday
Polka dot Ceylon
Day 23- Thursday
Me made sweater

Day 24- Friday
Me made chantilly

Day 25- Saturday
Me Made Colette Crepe

Day 26- Sunday
Me Made Gingham ceylon

Day 28- Tuesday
Me Made Colette Hazel Bow dress


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love your collection of dresses! You have such a variety of Me-Made styles to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Hazel Bow dress sooooo much! Also, I have that same orange print skirt from Anthro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 more days to June -- I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUUUU-UUU-UUUTE!!!!!!!! lvoeevery one of your outfits ! adorable and ou look so lovely in them all <3

    ReplyDelete