Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autumn Sorbetto


I finally made a sorbetto top! Sorbetto is a free pattern available for download from my favorite pattern company Colette Patterns. I made mine out of a liberty print from B&J fabric. The pattern calls for a yard and a half of fabric but I only used a yard. Still have plenty of this liberty print to make something else. I like that the bias tape is exposed on this top, to give it a little more interest.

It was really simple to make, and took me only a little over an hour. Colette patterns are always simple to follow along. This is a great top to wear under cardigans, which is one of my wardrobe staples!



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. love it .. nice combination of colours too. i am yet to try this pattern. have downloaded and printed... now to tape and cut it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! The colours are lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color combination! It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete