Saturday, May 7, 2011

Violet Blouse


When Colette Patterns announced a new blouse pattern last week, I knew I had to have it. The violet blouse is the perfect basic pattern.  I love the vintage styling of this pattern. I was a very easy patten, I did version 1 with the shorter sleeves. It all came together in only a day, I wore it out to dinner that night.


I used a cotton shirting with a geometric detail that was in my stash from mood. The fabric has a vintage, semi masculine vibe to it so it works well in contrast with the sweetness of the peter pan collar. I plan on making it again, in the long sleeve version. There are a lot of different details you could add to change it up!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh lovely I'm just in the process of ordering this pattern! I have been looking for a white dobby spot but to no avail! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blouse! I've been thinking about ordering the pattern and now that I've seen yours, I'm even more tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to order this, it is the sweetest blouse pattern ever! Glad to hear that it is 'easy' although I am still very much a beginner so I hope I am up to the task!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute ! I completely flashed on this pattern. You make me want to sew it even more ;)

    ReplyDelete